- This website is a publication of CTMA Wealth Management, LLC. Information
presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its
accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects
discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the
date of publication and are subject to change.
- Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized
investment advice. A professional adviser should be consulted before
implementing any of the strategies presented. Content should not be construed
as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities
- Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any
responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked
- CTMA Wealth Management, LLC is registered as an investment adviser and
only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or
exempted from registration requirements. Registration as an investment adviser
does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it
indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. All investment
strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments
involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific
investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client’s portfolio.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally
do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the
deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have
the effect of decreasing historical performance results. There are no assurances
that a portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
- CTMA Wealth Management, LLC is not engaged in the practice of law or
accounting. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your
specific legal or tax situation.